Wife of Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna, Sonia Ogbonna can’t hold back her feelings for her husband.
On Instagram yesterday, she wrote about how hot IK Ogbonna is after
sharing his picture. She is also stated that she is not mad about his
many female fans.
“I don’t know what to do with this guy, he is driving me crazy! Damn boy! @ikogbonna .
“How can I be mad at all the female fans, in fact ladies, I feel you
and totally understand y’all. From the bottom of my heart, It’s not our
fault na #WetinWeGoDoNa ” wrote Sonia Ogbonna.
On October 1, Sonia Ogbonna hung out Angela Okorie, the actress whose
breasts IK Ogbonna was staring at two days earlier. This shows that
Sonia Ogbonna is truly bothered about the women who flock around her hot
husband.
Sonia Ogbonna currently runs a blog. She launched the blog on Sept 8,
2015. The blog is called ‘Sonia Ogbonna’ and it is described as ” your
daily dose of motivation and inspiration. ”
IK Ogbonna’s wife describes herself as a “life coach, and
relationship expert. “The blog will also centre around “beauty,
pregnancy, motherhood tips, spiritual/emotional/physical growth.”
No comments:
Post a Comment